Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Tour de France
Again I reiterate my stance on fatigue profiling riders. Eliminating weaknesses at a certain point in a riders development will bring the largest gains in performance. Periodization Paradigms in the 21st Century: Evidence-Led or Tradition-Driven? 2012, 7, 242 – 250 … Continue reading
Bagnéres-de-Luchon 197km Stage 16 All the main climbed of the day are sectioned out on the graph to highlight the effort put in by Feilliu during this stage. The stage contained 2 HC Climbs & 2 Cat 1 Climbs. Feilliu … Continue reading
Chris Horner Stats for Stage 14 on the 2012 Tour de France Average Power: 209 watts, Average Speed: 36kph, Energy Used: 4026kilocals, Altitude Gain: 2605m, Time Riding 5:20
Ag2r-La Mondiale rider Jean-Christophe Peraud’s power profile which earned him second place on stage 12 after a long day (5hr 42mins) in the saddle. Average Power: 240w, Average … Continue reading
Average Power: 188watts, Average Speed: 42kph, Energy Used: 3500kilocals, Time on Bike: 5:15: Altitude Climbed: 1540m
Jens Voigt (click on file to improve quality) Jens Voigt had an average power of 319 watts for nearly 4hrs 50 mins during stage 10. The average speed for the day was 40.5kph. The black line shows the profile of … Continue reading
Daryl Impey (Orica Green Edge) Stage 2 power file 4:56:59, 207.5 km, 221 TSS, 068 IF, 283 NP, 201 avg watts, max watts 1284 … Continue reading
Pro Cyclist Data from Time Trials in the 1998 & 99 Tour de France. This data was taken from rider who all finished in the top Ten in the TT Stages. TT1 TT2 TT3 Subject’s data are shown as mean … Continue reading
Yes this is Chris Horner….RSNT 2012 Rider when he used to supplement his riders wages moonlighting for ZZ Top.