Appointment Booking Link
Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
- Well done to our Boxer John Cooney on his win in Alicante ,Spain on Saturday night. This was John's first Professi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @LeoVaradkar @ryanair well Leo what are you going to do about Ryan Air fly ghost flights in order not to give refun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @Ryanair well done lads, told by the government to stay with 5km of our home, how do we get to the airport to use o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @SkyIreland any suggestion lads on how to get connected? 3 weeks ago
- @SkyHelpIreland should I pack some sandwiches for the long wait.....it was the same yesterday and I eventually gave… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Protected: Athlete & Coach Development July 31, 2020
- Your Cycling Home Trainer Handle March 21, 2020
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
What’s your 2020 Cycling Home Training Handle? Take the first letter of your first name then scroll down page to find the first letter of your surname. A: Abandon J: Jump S: Switch B: Bigring K: Knock T: Gallop … Continue reading
Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever.
Should you wish to start your fitness journey and are in need of direction please do contact us here at The Athlete Clinic for you confidential consultation. Please click here for our contact details. Team Athlete Clinic.
Position statement: The International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) provides an objective and critical review regarding the timing of macronutrients in reference to healthy, exercising adults and in particular highly trained individuals on exercise performance and body composition. The following … Continue reading
From the Ultra Trail Australia located in the Blue Mountains of Katumba, Australia to the Donegal Atlantic Ultra Way 555km. This is The Athlete Clinic’s 2018 so far…. These last few months have been an epic adventure for our Team … Continue reading
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run Connected features2 smart notifications, … Continue reading
We are delighted to be an “Approved Garmin Dealer” in Galway. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of superior electronic products for navigation, automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives. With our … Continue reading