On a medium mountain stage efforts were high and Team Sky road on the from and literally burnt of the whole field apart from Evans and Nibali. Chris Horner had a flat with about 10km to go but made it back to the peleton where he did some work for the team before calling it a day. I have heard though not confirmed but I would be fairly confident that the figures are correct that Wiggins pushed a NP of 470 watts on the last climb of the day. At 70kg thats 6.7w/kg, 72.5kg its 6.48w/kg and 75kg its 6.26w/kg
Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
- Fat ‘v’ Carbohydrate percentages burned during training January 20, 2016
- Whats happens when you train? January 17, 2016