Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Two weeks of high-intensity aerobic interval training increases the capacity for fat oxidation during exercise in women
Jason L. Talanian1, Stuart D. R. Galloway2, George J. F. Heigenhauser3, Arend Bonen1, and Lawrence L. Spriet1 Department of Human Health and Nutritional Sciences, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, Department of Sport Studies, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland; and Department of … Continue reading
Never under estimate the level of tolerance an athlete has for Lactic Acid. Be sure that the calculated figures are correct or training could be wasted particularly in the high end Zones.
Intervals, Thresholds, and Long Slow Distance: the Role of Intensity and Duration in Endurance Training
A Brief Conclusion Optimization of training methods is an area of great interest for scientists, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts. One challenge for sport scientists is to translate short-term training intervention study results to long-term performance development and fitness training organization. … Continue reading
Here is a list of some session I posted last winter..they might be of some help in self prescribing training….If your in need of coaching advice and planing give us a shout here Winter Weekend 1 Winter Weekend 2 Winter … Continue reading
Maximal Strength Training Improves Cycling Economy in Competitive Cyclists Sunde, Arnstein1; Støren, Øyvind1,2; Bjerkaas, Marius1; Larsen, Morten H1; Hoff, Jan2,3; Helgerud, Jan2,4 Sunde, A, Støren, Ø, Bjerkaas, M, Larsen, MH, Hoff, J, and Helgerud, J. Maximal strength training improves cycling … Continue reading
Relationship Between the Talk Test and Ventilatory Thresholds in Well Trained Cyclists Rodríguez-Marroyo, Jose A.; Villa, Gerardo; García-López, Juan; Foster, Carl Published Ahead-of-Print The aim of this study was to extend the range of populations where the Talk Test (TT) … Continue reading