Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
- Fat ‘v’ Carbohydrate percentages burned during training January 20, 2016
- Whats happens when you train? January 17, 2016
- What we do! January 14, 2016
- Protein ingestion before sleep improves postexercise overnight recovery. September 8, 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2012
IX WEEKS OF A POLARISED TRAINING INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION LEADS TO GREATER PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PERFORMANCE ADAPTATIONS THAN A THRESHOLD MODEL IN TRAINED CYCLISTS
SIX WEEKS OF A POLARISED TRAINING INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION LEADS TO GREATER PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PERFORMANCE ADAPTATIONS THAN A THRESHOLD MODEL IN TRAINED CYCLISTS Craig M. Neal 1 , Angus Murray Hunter 1 , Lorraine Brennan 2 , Aifric O’Sullivan 2 , … Continue reading
The book is written by Biju Thomas and Allen Lim. Both are childhood immigrants to the USA and have found a way to combine both passions in their lives, cycling and food. Biju Thomas was born in India and landed in … Continue reading
If your going to start working out in the New Year a new pair of trainers will probably be on the cards, Here is a little bit of advise for those brave soles!
Ken Doyle has a degree in exercise physiology and is certified by the National Trainers Association along with the National Strength and Conditioning Association in the U.S.. He has coaching qualifications from the U.S. Cycling Federation and is Head Coach … Continue reading
Joe Friel is a world renowned coach and author in the cycling and triathlon world. He has penned numerous articles and book such as The Cyclist Training Bible The Triathletes Training Bible Your First Triathlon Going Long Training Past 50 … Continue reading