Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
- Fat ‘v’ Carbohydrate percentages burned during training January 20, 2016
- Whats happens when you train? January 17, 2016
- What we do! January 14, 2016
- Protein ingestion before sleep improves postexercise overnight recovery. September 8, 2015
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Considerations for coaches and physicians OTS: Overtraining syndrome, OR: Overreaching Until a definitive diagnostic tool for the OTS is present, coaches and physicians need to rely on performance decrements as verification that an OTS exists. However, if sophisticated laboratory techniques … Continue reading