Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
- We hear so much folk coaching about diets and training empty and all sorts of carry on. Just stop the nonsense! It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Fasted training may come with potential risks especially for women! trailrunnermag.com/training/faste… 4 days ago
- During Cycling What Limits Maximum Mechanical Power Output....120 rpm is a cadence at which the intrinsic structure… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- AI didn't figure anything out here......interesting article outsideonline.com/2407822/artifi… 5 days ago
- RT @UlsterSchSport: Terrific to see Prof @MarieHMurphy disseminating her research on @BBCTwo #trustmeimadoctor that 30mins of regular brisk… 1 week ago
- Protected: December 16, 2019
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
Author Archives: The Athlete Clinic
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever.
Should you wish to start your fitness journey and are in need of direction please do contact us here at The Athlete Clinic for you confidential consultation. Please click here for our contact details. Team Athlete Clinic.
Position statement: The International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) provides an objective and critical review regarding the timing of macronutrients in reference to healthy, exercising adults and in particular highly trained individuals on exercise performance and body composition. The following … Continue reading
From the Ultra Trail Australia located in the Blue Mountains of Katumba, Australia to the Donegal Atlantic Ultra Way 555km. This is The Athlete Clinic’s 2018 so far…. These last few months have been an epic adventure for our Team … Continue reading
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run Connected features2 smart notifications, … Continue reading
We are delighted to be an “Approved Garmin Dealer” in Galway. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of superior electronic products for navigation, automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives. With our … Continue reading
On the back of the success of the Galway Baybes and our association with women’s cycling we have decided to add a specific women’s only cycling development program to our 2017/18 winter schedule. Each week the program will focus on … Continue reading