Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
Author Archives: The Athlete Clinic
Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever.
Should you wish to start your fitness journey and are in need of direction please do contact us here at The Athlete Clinic for you confidential consultation. Please click here for our contact details. Team Athlete Clinic.
Position statement: The International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) provides an objective and critical review regarding the timing of macronutrients in reference to healthy, exercising adults and in particular highly trained individuals on exercise performance and body composition. The following … Continue reading
From the Ultra Trail Australia located in the Blue Mountains of Katumba, Australia to the Donegal Atlantic Ultra Way 555km. This is The Athlete Clinic’s 2018 so far…. These last few months have been an epic adventure for our Team … Continue reading
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run Connected features2 smart notifications, … Continue reading
We are delighted to be an “Approved Garmin Dealer” in Galway. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of superior electronic products for navigation, automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives. With our … Continue reading
On the back of the success of the Galway Baybes and our association with women’s cycling we have decided to add a specific women’s only cycling development program to our 2017/18 winter schedule. Each week the program will focus on … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard people blame their weight on a slow metabolism, but what does that mean? Is metabolism really the culprit? And if so, is it possible to rev up your metabolism to burn more calories? It’s true that metabolism … Continue reading
Massage therapy works in many ways to relieve stress, alleviate muscle pain, and otherwise promote good health and well-being. A recent study, revealed new information about why massage after training helps relieve muscle soreness and inflammation. The culprit is not lactic acid, but … Continue reading