Connect with us on Training Peaks
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage. November 26, 2016
Tag Archives: Lactate
Abstract BACKGROUND: The importance of lactate threshold (LT) as a determinant of performance in endurance sports has been established. In addition, it has been shown that during running and selected other endurance competitions, athletes perform at a velocity and VO2 slightly above … Continue reading
Having your Lactate Tested is good but if you don’t have the results profiled correctly their a waste of time. During the last nearly 50 years, the blood lactate curve and lactate thresholds (LTs) have become important in the diagnosis … Continue reading
Never under estimate the level of tolerance an athlete has for Lactic Acid. Be sure that the calculated figures are correct or training could be wasted particularly in the high end Zones.
Overtraining- what do lactate curves tell us? Asker E.Jeukendrup MSc and Matthijs K.C. Hesselink MSc Department of Human Biology, University of Maastricht, Th eNetherlands In a cyclist ,competing at national and international level, submaximal lactate concentrations were initialy interpreted as … Continue reading
EFFECTS OF ACTIVE VERSUS PASSIVE RECOVERY ON POWER OUTPUT DURING REPEATED BOUTS OF SHORT TERM, HIGH INTENSITY EXERCISE
ATP repletion following exhaustive exercise is approximated to be 90-95% complete in 3 minutes, and is crucial in the performance of short duration, high intensity work. Few studies appear to have used this 3-minute interval in the investigation of recovery … Continue reading