Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Protected: December 16, 2019
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
- Womens Winter Training Schedule September 7, 2017
- Your Metabolism & Weight Loss December 14, 2016
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
Sports anaemia: facts or fiction? Cosimo Ottomano1 and Massimo Franchini2 Author information ► Copyright and License information ► There is an ongoing, unsolved debate as to whether iron supplementation, often used by elite athletes, is really necessary or not. A preliminary question that needs an … Continue reading
Improved VO2max and time trial performance with more high aerobic intensity interval training and reduced training volume; a case study on an elite national cyclist.
This study results could be interesting to those of you who like to compliment their training with some running particularly in the wet and cold months of the year. 1Telemark University College, Department of Sport and Outdoor Life Studies. NO-3800 Bø, Norway; … Continue reading
USP Araba Sport Clinic, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain. Abstract Age-related fitness declines in athletes can be due to both aging and detraining. Very little is known about the physiological and performance decline of professional cyclists after retirement from competition. To gain some … Continue reading