Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Join 11,391 other subscribers
Join us on Facebook
The Athlete Clinic on TwitterTweets by AthleteClinic
- Protected: Project Development Review April 27, 2021
- Protected: December 13, 2020
- Your Cycling Home Trainer Handle March 21, 2020
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
Tag Archives: interval training
IS THE CRITICAL RUNNING SPEED RELATED TO THE INTERMITTENT MAXIMAL LACTATE STEADY STATE?
ABSTRACT The purpose of the present study was to compare the critical speed (CS) with the speed at the maximal lactate steady state (vMLSS) determined by a continuous and an intermittent model in trained runners. Eight male endurance runners (30.3 … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, Training Tagged critical speed, Cycling Endurance exercise engineering Fatigue Profiling Heart Rate Monthly Testing Protocol Orthostatic Heart Rates Power sports and exercise engineering sports engineering Sports Exercise Engineerin, interval training, Lactate Testing, LT, MLSS, steady state, vo2 Leave a comment
Effects of low- ‘v’ high-cadence interval training on cycling performance.
J Strength Cond Res. 2009 Sep;23(6):1758-63. Effects of low- ‘v’ high-cadence interval training on cycling performance. Paton CD, Hopkins WG, Cook C. Source Health and Sport Science, Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier, New Zealand. CPaton@eit.ac.nz Abstract High-resistance interval training produces substantial gains in … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, Training Tagged Cycling Endurance exercise engineering Fatigue Profiling Heart Rate Monthly Testing Protocol Orthostatic Heart Rates Power sports and exercise engineering sports engineering Sports Exercise Engineerin, ergometer training, High Cadence, interval training, Low Cadence, testosterone concentration, Threshold, Training Leave a comment