Connect on Training Peaks
Ironman University Coach
Clinic by Appointment OnlyContact No: +353 87 2453114Clinic is by appointment only and appointments can be booked from 07.00-22.00 Monday to Friday and we are available on weekends when not at events or competition.
Join 11,391 other subscribers
Join us on Facebook
The Athlete Clinic on TwitterTweets by AthleteClinic
- Protected: Project Development Review April 27, 2021
- Protected: December 13, 2020
- Your Cycling Home Trainer Handle March 21, 2020
- Time to mix up your day at work with a few of these simple little tips. Why not print this off and pin it on your work station so you can tag off each tip you complete as your day progresses. After 30 days of doing this you will form habits that might last forever. May 11, 2019
- Seven secrets to preventing hamstring injuries April 15, 2019
- Ladies, Lets get Physical! January 22, 2019
- Nutrition Timing for Athletes November 24, 2018
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. June 24, 2018
- Garmin Forerunner 35 €179.00 Limited Stock February 15, 2018
- Approved Garmin Dealer December 15, 2017
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
Physiological variables at lactate threshold under-represent cycling time-trial intensity.
Abstract BACKGROUND: The importance of lactate threshold (LT) as a determinant of performance in endurance sports has been established. In addition, it has been shown that during running and selected other endurance competitions, athletes perform at a velocity and VO2 slightly above … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, Training Tagged Fatigue Profiling, Lactate, Monthly Testing Protocol, principles of training, VO2 Max Leave a comment
Lactate Profile and how to Read it!
Having your Lactate Tested is good but if you don’t have the results profiled correctly their a waste of time. During the last nearly 50 years, the blood lactate curve and lactate thresholds (LTs) have become important in the diagnosis … Continue reading